Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Wednesday Wisdom: Galatians 1 thoughts




I'm doing a little studying and reading in Galatians so I thought I'd share some thoughts.
These are thoughts from Galatians, chapter 1.
This chapter reminds me of how easy it could be to be confused and turn to something different than the true gospel. Even if we don't think it could happen to us, we have to be continually encouraging one another in truth or it could happen to someone close to us. We have to be sure to use scripture to match up what someone is saying to what the Bible says about it. The way we know what God says is found in the scriptures He left for us, the Bible.

We either follow Him or we don't.

Verse 10 about trying to win the approval of men reminds me of 2 Timothy 4:3 "for the time will come when men will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear."
The time has definitely come for that again.

Just a little Wednesday Wisdom encouraging all of us that want to follow Christ, to do so in truth.

1 comment:

  1. Love your Wednesday Wisdom! You have encouraged me today! :0)

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments! Glad you stopped by! Come again;)