Friday, July 3, 2015

Friday Favs!

Linking up for a short sweet post of Friday favorites today!




To start off: happy 4th weekend, y'all! I love the land of the free and the home of the brave!






I love Mary Englebreit! I love my home, which is my family and wherever we're together! This summer has been perfect so far! Togetherness!











Can't get enough of her quotes! I have awesome friendships and don't know what I'd do without them! I am truly blessed with wonderful family and wonderful friends!











Being on the water in summer has always been by far one of my favorite things in life! This was our yesterday... More to come on my weekly WrapUp next week!










My girls dressing up being silly! Loves my monkeys!









My big girl still building forts and playing even though she's getting so big! Stay little!









My friend loaned me this book and I'm so thankful! It's an excellent book that let you know, you CAN do it, love your husband and be an excellent wife by the grace of God.







And I forgot to add these sassy Crocs wedges on Monday to my favorite shoes, so here they are! You!by Crocs! I love em!

Can't wait to see your favorites!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments! Glad you stopped by! Come again;)