Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Somebody's Better Than You
















Dear Daughters,

In this world of me, myself, and I...
you feel like you're on top of the world.
But then you have much farther to fall. When you fall. Because you will. There will always be somebody better than you, if you're trying to be the best. Don't measure your success by theirs.














Please remember, you are special. Not because of anything you have or do. But because you were created in His image. He knew you before you were born.
You are special to Him, if no one else.
Please remember not to try to be THE best. There will always be someone better. Then you're left incomplete. Be YOUR best. There will never be a better YOU. You are unique. Surround yourself with people trying their best to be their best, not those trying to compete for the best. Those who want better for you, not who want to be better than you.
Humble yourself and you will be exalted. Don't want your rewards here. Look to heaven. The rewards are waiting there. When you look there, you find such peace here!
Peace within. Confidence not in yourself. Confidence in Him who created you. For without Him, nothing was made that has been made. Be confident in who you are only because of whose you are.
Dear daughter, you are enough. I love you for who you are.
Not what you can do. I find Joy, true Joy in Him, not in the compliments of others.














Now mind your manners if someone compliments you. Say "thank you". But don't put your eggs in that basket. They'll crack.

Remember what my mom told me long ago and I'm telling you now...
"There will always be somebody better than you". So don't try to be them or better. Be you! That's enough!

And lastly. Remember to laugh. And repeat.


















I love you, and you, and you!
Now go enjoy life!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments! Glad you stopped by! Come again;)