Monday, June 29, 2015

Favorite Summer Shoes

Linking up for some summer shoe fun today!





Sketchers Go Walk 2. So comfortable for when you're not wearing flips or sandals.















I found these at TJ Maxx this Summer! Super cute, low wedge so they're great with shorts, capris or dresses, and the neutral color goes with everything!














A black pair and a bronze pair of Volatile wedge flip sandals! I can wear these with anything from shorts to dresses also. Both have served their time with me and till keep going! I think I've had these for about 4 or 5 years! I just can't part with them. They were about $70 each, but so worth it!









These orange strappy, sparkly wedges. Love em! So pretty. Found at Nordstrom Rack!






And these crocs are so comfy! What better- red, comfy, cute!

Next up, your summer shoes ;)
Can't wait to see them!

6 comments:

  1. I love Volatile's too!!! They are perfect for everything. They make a casual outfit a little more sassy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've "rediscovered" my Crocs (I put them away for the winter in a box). I have the Kadee ballet flat and the Ocean wave crochet ones. Very comfy and on/off with ease!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Laurie, yes I have many crocs and even some heels I'll have to share sometime! They're called YOU! By Crocs... Super fun wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Hi Brandy! Just glanced at your blog and left you a comment- love that we can order from TJ Maxx! Score!

      Delete

I'd love to hear your comments! Glad you stopped by! Come again;)