Friday, June 26, 2015

Friday Favorites!

Hope you're having a great summer and an awesome Friday!

Here are a few of my favorite things. I'd love to see yours!





So funny and so true. I love Pinterest. It's so neat to be able to see all these new ideas, save some of my own so I have a place to go back and recall, and share some. However, I do have to say, I have never wanted to redo so many things in my house before Pinterest! Paint choices are calling my name! Like this beautiful entryway below! Found it on Pinterest!






Source
I mean. Isn't that just beautiful?!
I hope to have some updates to share within this year!!






This quote is right on! It's probably the best definition or explanation I've ever heard concerning faith.






What better smoothie for Summer than a Bikini Smoothie! Yum!! Even if you're like this mama and don't sport a bikini, this smoothie just makes ya feel healthy!






As part of our VBS this week, we had pirate themed skits to open each day. One of the actors, Captain Crook, was so good- he was just like Captain Jack Sparrow. My girls wanted to see who he was so I found this picture along with some fun video footage from the movies! Funny, I forgot how much I liked old Jack Sparrow too... So he's making a comeback on my Friday favorites list!






Even in the summer, I love me some Creme Brûlée! Especially this one my friend brought back from Waco's Junk in the Trunk!


And last but not least: my favorite quote of the week, which happened right after I took this picture and turned to walk out of the room:





Kaci: "mom she bit me"
Kylie: "I didn't bite!"
Me: "well Kylie, don't you even put your teeth on her."
Kylie: "I didn't. See my teeth are right here!" Pointing to her mouth and opening it wide!
Hahahahaha! How could I not crack up at that one?!


Happy Friday and have a great weekend!

Check back next week for a VBS recap!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments! Glad you stopped by! Come again;)