Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Favorite Things (under $10)

Linking up today over at: The Slaughters

Favorite Things under $10!

This is right up my alley because I love a good deal! Well there are plenty of deals out there so I wanted to share one that was a great deal and is also very meaningful and can be used as a gift!

This was part of my Mother's Day gift this year and it's one of my most favorite things ever!

All you have to do is go to Tagxedo- words with styles

There you can get creative with your words! My husband and kids did this one and just put in all kinds of word that describe me! And look how cool and appropriate - they made it in the shape of a coffee mug! Then they just put it in a frame and voila! So basically however much your frame is plus a little printer ink is your low cost!



It found a special home... Right next to my coffee pot of course, so I see it first thing in the morning when I pour my first cup! Makes my day!







I could see these being used for teacher gifts or anyone really. Hope you like them and have fun making one!


Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

3 comments:

  1. How have I missed seeing this in person? This is ADORABLE!!! I've got to show Jason and lay some heavy hints! :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute gift idea! How special to see it each morning. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! Kim, I know why you never see it- you don't go by the coffee pot;). Maybe you should have a cup ;)- haha!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear your comments! Glad you stopped by! Come again;)