Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Hot Chili Cheese Artichoke Dip

I'm sharing this because IT. IS. AWESOME. Plain and simple...quite addictive!

We had some friends over last week and everyone was asking me for the recipe so I thought I'd share it here too! This is an appetizer but I think a couple of us ended up using this as our supper!
We were supposed to be brown bagging it, but we skipped our brown bags and just had our dairy... and grain (chips), lol!
This dip along with a few of my friends' other appetizing combos is all we needed and we were set! Happy, comfy, and chatting the night away! Nothing like good food and good friends!!

This is super simple, so remember it the next time you need a chip and dip!



All you do is get your medium bowl, mix your first 7 ingredients, and pop it in the oven for 25-30 min, at 350. I used a Pyrex bowl type of dish. You can also use a round or square deep dish 9" pie plate.

1 (8oz) pkg shredded Mozarella cheese
1 Cup shredded Parmesan cheese
1/2 Cup Mayo (real Mayo)
1/2 Cup Sour Cream
2 (6oz) jars of marinated artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 (4.5oz) can chopped green chilies
1/2 tsp minced garlic

Tortilla chips

Enjoy!! :)-

Posted using BlogPress

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments! Glad you stopped by! Come again;)