Friday, March 29, 2019


Sharing artwork I’ve recently completed that makes me happy.  I had lots of fun creating these.  They’re just fun paintings.  The process for me is what makes it fun.  Then, every time I look at one, I remember the feeling I had making it.  It’s such a great time getting lost in creating!  Like the one says, “Let go and be free...”. Both of these started as blank white canvases.
I drew an umbrella onto paper, cut it out and taped it onto the canvas, then painted around it with black.  I let that dry then had fun with puffy paint!  I outlined, filled in, and wrote the saying all in puffy paints.  I hadn’t used puffy paints in years so it brought back some memories!  Mainly making T-shirt’s in Jr.High!  K like how this turned out.  I love the black background to make the shiny puffy paint pop!
For the other work of Art, I used a tacky spray adhesive, and sprinkled sand all over the canvas, and coated that with clear gloss sealer.  Then I used about 6 different shades of blues, greens, and purples, along with black and white, to create my floating landscape abstract expression.  I love the texture and I just stare at it for a while sometimes, lost in the wild blue yonder!
Enjoy... until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear your comments! Glad you stopped by! Come again;)